Manufacturer-independent, neutral and proven
With the RTS system InfoTip operates in Germany the largest cross-vendor sector platform for registering and controlling of repairs for a large number of manufacturers from consumer electronics and small electric appliances. The system recognizes and supports all handling types which are conceivable in a service case. It doesn’t matter whether it is a pickup, an exchange (swap, double-swap), a refund or an in-place/home service.
Usage of the platform is not limited to the electronic sector but can be used in every service related environment.
Targets of RTS
- Usage of manufacturer or workshop general contract with logisticians for warranty claims
- Avoidance of unfree shipments
- Cost savings in service handling by avoiding misdirected packages
- Always available
- Process transparency
- Neutral and open for all service providers (logisticians and workshops)
- Country and language independent application
- Processing of all conceivable service cases
- Implementation of the functionality in manufacturers corporate design
Functionalities of the RTS
- Online registration of orders by dealers, call centres or consumers
- Model core management/ routing rules for:
- Product category (main category, sub category, model)
- Regional factors
- Customer groups (e.g. dealer, consumer, cooperation membership)
- Order type (warranty, costly repair)
- Workload of a workshop (capacity)
- Agreed conditions (special conditions, e.g. individual treatment for defined dealer cooperations )
- Selection of logistician by region, capacity, weight and packing type
- Online creation of freight documents for different logisticians
- Online creation of freight documents for the sender
Advantages of the RTS
Advantages from manufacturer perspective
- Information about special service offers or processing can be communicated to dealers/consumers without any loss
- High acceptance by users with an affinity for the internet
- Exact routing of orders without detours/misdirected packages
- Transparency and reduction of processing time on logistician and workshop side
- Complete control of transportation costs by self-chosen logisticians
- Interfaces to existing repair management systems provide direct data transfer
- Consumer portals are realizable in targeted ways
- Significant cost reduction in the whole service logistic
Advantages from logistics provider perspective
- Immediate information about upcoming pickup requests
- Interfaces for direct data transfer to the own logistics system
- Minimized failure rate by validated address data
- Status information to customers is performed automatically
- Extension of general contracts by higher order volume
Advantages from consumer’s perspective
- Meaningful contact partners in trade
- “The manufacturer takes care for me…”
Flow of goods
Flow of information
Did we spark your interest?
As a manufacturer, repair service provider or logistician you take benefit from several interfaces and the convenient switch on or creation of a standalone-version. We are glad to provide you with further information.
Are you a specialized dealer und would like to register? Please click here.
Ready for Service 4.0?
Then please send us a message or give us a call!