Keep full control, anywhere and at any time
Repair Tracking Service
All service processes and data can be recorded, structured and monitored with InfoTip's Repair Tracking Service System. The individually tailored service solution enables transparent control and automation of all service processes. It does not matter whether the service is a pick-up, an exchange, a credit note or an on-site service. The system automatically recognizes and supports all conceivable types of processing in the event of service.
Objectives of the Repair Tracking Service
- Usage of logistician framework agreements of the manufacturers or contract workshops in case of warranty claims
- Avoidance of "freight collect" shipments
- Savings in service handling through avoidance of incorrect shipments
- Constant availability
- Transparency of processes
- Neutral and open for all service providers (logisticians and workshops)
- Possibility of internationalization
- Handling of all conceivable service cases
- Integration of the feature in the manufacturer web design
Advantages of our Repair Tracking Service System
Advantages from the manufacturer's point of view
- Information transfer without communication losses to retailers and end customers
- High acceptance by internet-savvy users
- Exact routing of orders without detours or wrong deliveries
- Transparency and shortening of lead times for logisticians and connected workshops
- Full control of transport costs through own logistics provider selection
- Interfaces to existing repair management systems allow direct data transfer
- End customer portals can be implemented in a targeted manner
- Significant cost reduction in overall service logistics
Advantages from the logistics service provider's point of view
- Immediate notification of pending collection orders
- Interfaces for direct data transfer into own logistics system
- Minimal error rate due to validated address data
- Status feedback to the customer is automated
- Expansion of existing framework agreements through higher volume
Advantages from the consumer's point of view
- Informative contact persons in the trade
- Sense of belonging to the brand
Use only what you need
The modular structure allows the Smart Service Engine to be adapted to almost any requirement. This makes it easy to create your individual service solution - without ballast, without unnecessary or complicated additional functions, without costs for services that are not required. A combination of sub-modules is also possible in order to perfectly map your service processes.
The module is used for order entry as well as tracking of service and returns processing for manufacturers and distributors of technical equipment in the context of customer support (repair, warranty and maintenance).
Keep an eye on all repairs at all times and gain valuable insights into lead times and other relevant events. In this way, you have full control over all processes and procedures at all times.
With the module, all processes of a recall, from the recording of customer and product data, to the dispatch of the defective goods, to the repair or replacement of the device, can be centrally controlled and monitored.
End customer portals
As an input option, we offer end customer registration as a module. The end customer goes through various input checks to avoid incorrect registration. The module can be designed in the individual customer design.
This module supports the return of old and used equipment within the framework of the legally prescribed regulations. In this way, one lives up to one's own ecological responsibility.
Through interfaces and applications for mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets, the Smart Service Engine supports technicians and field staff and creates transparency in the complete service process.
With this module, manufacturers can handle the complete warranty or guarantee settlement. The module enables centralized control of all processes related to service billing.
The self-service module supports your customers in independently checking usage and application errors. In this way, unnecessary submissions are avoided and your customers are helped quickly.
InfoTip's solution for knowledge management enable product- and process-specific knowledge to be structured, prepared and centrally managed. This gives everyone involved easy access to required and relevant information at any time.
Functionality of the RTS
- Order entry online by specialized trade, call center or end customer
- Master data management and routing rules by:
- Product category (main category, subcategory and model) in any gradation
- Regional factors
- Customer groups (e.g.: dealer, end customer, cooperation affiliation)
- Order type (e.g.: warranty or chargeable)
- Workload of the workshop
- Agreed conditions (agreed special rules for e.g. certain dealer cooperations)
- Logistician selection according to regionality, size, weight and type of packaging
- Online creation of delivery papers for different logisticians
- Online creation of delivery papers for the shipper
Six steps to your perfect solution
COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY THROUGH HOLISTICALLY MAPPED PROCESSES
Adapted to your requirements and existing systems, our RTS offers a transparent solution for coordinating, handling and executing your customer service and service processes.
In a joint workshop, we clarify what is to happen, when, how and where, what exceptions there are and which partners (logisticians, workshops, etc.) are to be worked with.
Set up system
After all relevant processes have been clarified, we set up the basic system and all necessary additional functions according to your individual needs.
Now all service processes defined in the first step are mapped and implemented in the system. This also includes the import of extensive article masters and master data.
If desired, the complete appearance of the front and back end can be based on your design. This ensures a consistent product experience at all touchpoints.
Set up interfaces
Now all the necessary partners, such as logistics providers, wholesalers or repair service providers, are connected to the RTS via a variety of intelligent interfaces.
After an intensive testing phase, the system will go live and can be used by you and your employees, distributors, workshops, technicians, logisticians and end users.